1. We got a notice from the IRS that we're going to be audited. It came on Friday the 13th. What are the odds?
2. I made some REALLY good soup the other day. Chipotle and Roasted Garlic Butternut Squash Soup. I blogged it on my other blog. (recipe here) It really hit the spot on a day where the temperature barely hit the teens.
3. Masters swimming is coming to a pool near me! The multisport club is starting a new masters swim in Sherburn, only 30 minutes away!!! I had a sitter lined up and a check sent in the day they announced it.
4. My iPhone is pissing me off. I bought some training tracks from Audiofuel. They play on my computer in iTunes just fine, but won't play on my phone. WTF?
5. I would like to thank Bob the Builder and Play-Doh for allowing minimal toddler interruptions during the Olympic Trials Marathon. (It's easy to play with Play-Doh and check the live updates at the same time, not so easy to play chase or read the same book 5 times.)