Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow...blech

This is what I woke up to this morning.  There is a driveway under there somewhere. 

This is Parka.  Now you might think that a dog would be smart enough to come in from the cold/snow, but in Parka's case, you would be wrong. 
His breed (Siberian Husky) wins out over any common sense this dog may have when it comes to snow.  And I really am not being mean when I say he doesn't have much.  He's a very happy-go-lucky dog who just happens to not be very smart.  My other dog, Katie (a German shepherd/husky mix), is smart enough to be tucked up in her warm bed in the garage.  Parka has one also, he just chooses to be outside instead. 

So I guess I won't be going anywhere today.  I was really looking forward to having brunch with a group of ladies this morning.  It's been a long time since I've done anything social, especially without the baby.  Oh well, there's always next time.  For now I think I'll stay tucked up on the couch with my coffee and my computer and be thankful that everyone I love is safe at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment