Sunday, February 27, 2011

15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta

"Oh…my….gosh.
Alert the grocery store because there is going to be an avocado shortage in my town. Well, more than usual that is.
[And yes, I said ‘store’. As in singular…We’re small town folk.]"  
(Quoted directly from Oh She Glows)

I could have written these comments about this pasta myself (including the one about one grocery store!)  This stuff is absolute perfection!  No changes were needed with this recipe so I'm just going to link to her blog.  Also, my pictures were terrible so I'll let you look at hers and leave you instead with a picture of my son shoveling this pasta in as fast as he could.  He loved it, too!  Check this recipe out, you won't be sorry.  This stuff is delicious!


15-Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta from Oh She Glows

Mmmm...YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment