Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Training Log March 13-19

Well, the second week of my triathlon training plan has not gone so well.  Sunday we got home late from visiting friends for the weekend and I couldn't muster up the energy to get on the bike for a 90 minute ride at 9:30PM.  By Tuesday, all three of us had come down with bronchitis.  It is worse today (Sunday) than it was all week so it's not looking to be a very productive start to this week either.  Also, we now have our yearly flood in the basement so that knocks out running on the treadmill and using my trainer.  I wish we either had a larger house where we could move it to the main floor or a basement that stayed dry in the spring!  Anyway, here's the week:

Sunday: none
Monday: Swim 2500yds; Run 40 minutes on treadmill, 4.25 miles
Tuesday: Run 3 miles, outside, 29:40
Wednesday: Bike 60 minutes on trainer, 18.36 miles
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: none- sick

Weekly totals:
Swim: 2500yds
Bike: 18.36 miles
Run: 7.25 miles

Hopefully this crud is at its peak today and I will start feeling better soon.  I'm looking forward to feeling better and getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment