Monday, November 21, 2011

Training Log Nov. 13-19

This was a recovery week for me and the first official week of the off-season!  

Sun: last race of the season, Silver Strand Half-Marathon
Mon- Fri: REST! Lots of dancing with the toddler and LOTS of foam rolling!
Sat: 3 dreadfully slow and uncomfortable miles on the treadmill followed by P90X  Shoulders & Arms

Total weekly mileage: 16.24 miles run (half-marathon was a little long)

My goals over the short term are to follow P90X while maintaining a running base and to plan out my 2012 season, both workouts and races. Races I've decided on so far are Grandma's Marathon, Rev3 Wisconsin HalfRev, and our semi-local and not-to-be-missed Turkey Day 10K.  

I am also participating in Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge hosted by RunToTheFinish. There's still time to sign up and be eligible to win all sorts of cool prizes. (Late entries are only eligible for the weekly random giveaways, not the overall prizes). 

Also, I got a new iPad and I'm currently trying out the Blogsy app.  If this comes out looking all effed up, let me know and I'll try to figure out where I went wrong.  

What do you most look forward to during the off-season?
What are your must-do races for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment