Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekly Training Log: November 15-21

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: off - extremely tired, thought I was getting Dave's illness so took some time off and tried to get some sleep.
Thursday: Swim lesson, total of 65 yds
Friday: off, worked late getting floral orders done
Saturday:  Finally, I felt like working out!  3 miles on the treadmill, 29:00.  20 seconds faster per mile than my usual pace and it felt good!  Maybe that time off was okay.
Sunday: Marathon house-cleaning wore me out!  No run today,couldn't get to pool to swim because of icy roads.

The Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge started with Saturday's workout.  I earned three points for my run on Saturday and two points for eating 7 servings of fruits/veggies both Saturday and Sunday.

It's back on the horse today.  Going for a tempo run on the treadmill tonight since I'm running a Turkey Trot on Thursday, my regular tempo day.  Biking planned for tomorrow and just an easy run Wednesday night.  I'm afraid the hills on Thursday may kick my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment