Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Training Log

Wow this past week went by fast!  I didn't get much working out done.  I have all sorts of reasons why, but won't bore you with the details. 
Here are the only two workouts I managed to do this past week:
Monday: 1.8 miles - was doing a tempo run and started to feel dizzy on the treadmill so I quit where I was at.
Tuesday: Cycled 30 minutes on trainer.

Bootie Buster points this week: (Sat 11-20 to Fri 11-26): 2 points for veggie-eating the 20th & the 21st, 5 points for running (3.2 Sat, 1.8 Mon) and 2 points for biking on trainer on Tues.= 9

This next week is promising to be crazy as well.  Four more days at the greenhouse until I am officially a stay-at-home-mom!  I'm not going to worry about trying to fit in workouts this week, too many other things that have to get done.  If I get to the end of the day and have the time, I'll work out, but I'm not going to stress out trying to fit it in.  Next week I'll actually be able to work out while Dave is home instead of at 9:30PM after Liam goes to bed.  Working out that late has really screwed up my sleep schedule and now I'm fighting to get much sleep at all. And I'm off to bed now to lie awake for who knows how long...

No comments:

Post a Comment