Sunday, May 22, 2011

Training Log May 15-21

Schedules worked against me  this week.  I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but I did get my long run in on Sunday.  Thanks to my awesome friend Traci for running the first 14 miles with me.  I broke my half-marathon PR during that run!  I really need to get some actual races in so I can officially break these old PRs!

Here's how I ended up for the week:
Sun: 18 miles, 2:59:03 (Time at 13.1= 2:06:16)
Mon: Swim- practiced sighting, I think I swam about 800yds
Tues: Bike 56:
Weds: Ran 1 mile with stroller.  I was struggling with tired legs (still tired from Sunday?) so I stopped and walked instead.  Tried to practice transitions in the afternoon.  Got one round in before Liam woke up from his nap.  One is better than none!
Thurs: Rest- was going to do a long run in the AM but Liam fell out of his crib.  Instead, I took apart the crib and rearranged his room so his mattress was on the floor and anything I didn't want him to play with in the middle of the night was out of reach. 
Fri: No workout
Sat: No workout

I guess the end of the week was an unintentional taper.  I completed my first triathlon today (Sunday, May 22)!  I'll get a race report out in the next couple days. 

Weekly totals:
Swim: 800yds
Bike: 15.3 miles
Run: 19 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment