Friday, May 20, 2011

Training Log May 8-14

This week was time to get back in the groove after having Dave gone for two weeks.  It didn't work out as planned.  The first few workouts of the week felt terrible.  You'd think after a couple weeks without doing much, I'd be nice and fresh.  Not so much.

Sun: Entertained relatives for Liam's birthday weekend.  No workout.
Mon: Bike 14.03 miles, 52:57  I had to have my dad come pick me up on the way back.  The wind was making me crank so hard, my tendonitis site was starting to ache.  I didn't want to flare that up on what was supposed to be an easy ride.
Tues: Ran 3 miles, 28:09  This was supposed to be a 6 mile tempo run.  It started out that way, but it was so warm out that after only 1.5 miles I was lightheaded and continued to be at the three mile mark.  I had to stop for fear that I was going to fall over.
Weds:  Ran 3 miles with stroller, 32:01, felt tired and slow
Thurs: Ran 6 miles, 1:01:04, didn't feel too bad for the first half but then turned back into the wind, ugh
Fri: Was supposed to swim today- had GI issues and did no workout.
Sat: Rest day

Weekly Totals:
Swim: 0 yds
Bike: 14.03 miles
Run: 12 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment