Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Bucket List

This is not a "before I kick the bucket" list.  This is a "what do I want to fill my bucket with" list.  These are some of the drops I would like in my bucket.  Let me preface it by saying I was watching a triathlon on Universal Sports at the time I wrote this.  I get overly ambitious while watching triathlons. 

The Bucket List
Alaska
Summit Mt. Rainier
Windom Peak
Yukon River Quest
50-miler
100-miler
Badwater
Through-hike the Superior Trail
Rim-to-rim-to-rim of the Grand Canyon
Ironman
More backpacking in Glacier

Now some of these are obviously way beyond my abilities right now.  OK, most of them.  A girl can dream, can't she?  Isn't that what a bucket list is for?   Sure, there are many other things I would like to do.  This short list are the ones that have been in the back of my mind for years.  The ones that when brought up I say to myself, "Boy, wouldn't that be awesome." 

Here's to filling all our buckets with something awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment