Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Stuff

Not much happened during my posting hiatus.  Just basic training and day-to-day stuff.  We were gone for a wedding this weekend.  I did my best to work my training around it, but ended up just not having a good run Sunday night.  I hadn't felt good for much of the day (dizzy) so I wasn't too surprised.  Hopefully getting my eating and my schedule back on track will help.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to run the route that I had mapped out in White Bear.  Oh well, there's always next time. 

I called the Y about swim lessons on Friday.  They were going to have the swim coach call me as she is usually the one who helps people with technique.  I'm anxiously awaiting her call!  I'm trying to figure out how to schedule the greenhouse hours for the next 6 weeks around my swim schedule.  I may have to go really early one morning out of the week.  Or only  go twice a week.  We'll see. 

We have decided to close the greenhouse the week after Thanksgiving.  I just can't feasibly go through a holiday season by myself with no daytime help.  Hannah is good help, but she doesn't get here until 3:30.  We've also decided to close at 5PM instead of 6PM starting today.  It makes me sad to see it close after all our hard work but I'm trying to be very practical about it. 

Looking forward to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment